Thursday, April 30, 2009

HOT Gift From Cool Friends!!!


Our buds in Delaware, Markles and Joe, generously gave us the incredible NESCO 3-in-1 digital pressure cooker you see below.  THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Now I must explain why it took us 6 days to acknowledge the gift .  I'd ordered a shipment of audio speakers for the new level from Hometechnology.com or something, and they told me that the parts would ship directly from the manufacturer.  BIG A$$ boxes started arriving last Monday, and the cooker arrived on Wednesday along with a large box of speakers from HT.  The NESCO box was label Home Shopping Network (Joe's favorite place to shop), and I thought and said to M, "How odd that one of the audio parts would ship from HSN, wonder which one it was?".  We piled all the boxes behind our sofa and I promised M that I'd inventory everything the following week.  

Last night I started opening boxes, and what to my wondering eyes should appear, but a NESCO 3-in-1 digital pressure cooker, slow cooker, steamer...what doesn't this contraption do!???

I can't wait to fire this thing up and see what she can do!

Thanks again!

cc

1 comment:

  1. You will LOVE it, especially now that you are in your 'camp kitchen'. Seriously, we use ours all the time. From rock solid frozen to piping hot dinner in a flash!! Promise you'll share with us some new, creative recipes you dream up. :-)

    ReplyDelete