Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Getting closer, then Joaquin bails!


Meaningless aside:  Facebook is really neat...I discovered thru an update, that my friend Bugs, was taking relatives to IKEA in Woodbridge, VA yesterday morning.  M and I always load up on their candles when we go there, because they are about $0.50 each in a box of 20, or there abouts, as opposed to $2 each anywhere else for your basic taper.  I gave him a shout on his mobile and asked him to pick up 2 boxes for us.  Thanks, Bugs!

M and I delivered a load of stuff to the storage unit afterwork yesterday.  I made a really good spaghetti sauce, which we enjoyed with pasta.  Then more packing!  I have the kitchen mostly packed up now. It's time to start assembling a garage kitchen that I'll use during construction.

Garcia's Tree service  was supposed to come today and cut down 3 trees, but it's rainy and murky in the DC area, so Joaquin called M's mobile at about 7:30am and said he'd come tomorrow morning. M had arranged to work from home today, but whatchagonnado?  He's re-arranging his day tomorrow so he can do the same tomorrow.  

I am ready for a little sunshine, how 'bout y'all?

L8r,
CC


1 comment: