Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sorry for the interruption...

I have been at the InAAU (Int'l Association of Avaya Users) convention at the fabulous Gaylord Palms resort in sunny (HA!) Orlando, FL.  I am leaving today and will post pix tonight of the ongoing project.

M says that, unlike Orlando, the DC area has experienced a run of sunny dry weather!  The Commonwealth crew has been able to finish the floor, the 'window' wall and framed in the roof of the addition.  Today, M said they indicated that they would begin the demolition of the outside wall.  YAY!  So, things are moving along.  

I'll post more later, my flight out of Orlando is at 2pm this afternoon, and I arrive in DC at 5pm.  I am looking forward to getting back.

S'all for now, have a great Thursday!

CC

No comments:

Post a Comment