Monday, November 16, 2009

Stay Tuned for the BIG REVEAL!



M and  I are just past the 3 month mark of the end of the project (which was officially the end of August, when the punchlist was completed).  I took before pictures and will show before and after pictures in the next few days.

Since the project has ended, we've installed a bamboo floor in and painted the walls in our media room, hung pictures, and Friday (Nov 20th) we're having wooden blinds added to all front facing windows in the front of our house.  We are deeply grateful to my parents, who are giving us an extremely generous gift to help us pay for the blinds.  THANK YOU.  The blinds will make the house much more cohesive from the outside, with all front facing windows having the same window treatment (a design pet-peeve I inherited from my Mom).  Our windows have been a mish-mash of sheers, mini-blinds and (ugh) vertical blinds since we moved in 8 + years ago...it's a matter of $$$ and focus.  ;-)

Stay tuned!

cc

1 comment:

  1. I'm breathless with anticipation! In fact, I may need some dolls!

    ReplyDelete